1. The data administrator is Dental Farternity Sp z oo Sp. K. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-042, ul. Mochnackiego 10, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000458730, for which the registration files are kept by the COURT REGION COURT FOR THE CITY OF WARSAW, WARSAW, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, NIP: 7010376696, REGON: 146642290 and REGON: oo with its registered office in Warsaw 02-654, ul. Wywzowska 8/8 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000695444. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
6. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you register for a visit through our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
7. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if, for example, you have sent an inquiry or made an appointment dental.
8. Any data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
10. We reserve the right to process your data after withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
11. The Service Provider has the right to disclose User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
12. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
13. The Service Provider undertakes not to disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under applicable law.
14. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control so that we minimize the effects of any security breach
15. Personal data are processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
19. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of website authentication;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
20. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available at:
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.